Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! Bunny Bowl Appetizer

Bunny Bowl


Happy Easter!   Here is a quick and easy way to add the Easter spirit to your dips!   



I used a bread bowl which I scooped out and flipped over for the face.   I then used the two ends of a  baguette for the ears.   The eyes and nose are black olives, the whiskers are celery sticks, and the mouth is made from red pepper.   

Fill with the dip of your choice, and enjoy!  

I will be filling mine with spinach dip.  Below is the recipe I used for the dip.   Happy Easter! 


Ingredients

1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped 


No comments:

Post a Comment