Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our Wedding


Save the Date 6.26.2010 


 

Invites


All the girls got ready at my parents house here are some pictures... 




Bridesmaid's Hair...my two MOH had gerber daisy's in their hair.


My Hair


Bridesmaids' Flowers by Stacey Ballard Floral Design...she was an absolute pleasure to work with! 



Bridesmaid's shoes


 Groomens' socks


Groomsmens' Corsages



Programs


Church flowers





A few of my favorite shots.  Sarah Schulte was my photographer and I loved her.  She was a great presence at the wedding, and we were very happy with the photos. 


Gift box


Tables


Centerpieces


 Table Cards



 Ring shots  

 
 

The cake and cupcakes were done by Sweet Jazmines Bakery in Berwyn, PA. They were delicious!  


Breaking it down


I think Kev had fun.


Cheers!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment