Monday, July 23, 2012

Pink and Brown Elephant Shower for Baby Emma Claire

My Mother hosted a shower for my sister-in-law and I helped do a lot of the planning.  Emma's nursery's colors were pink and brown elephants.  Which I absolutely loved!  So planning this one was a piece of cake. 


Brooklyn Girl Bakery did a fabulous job making the perfect cake for the shower. If you are having a shower or an event in the Chester Country area of PA...I highly recommend her. 

I then went a bit esty crazy!   Here are some of the decorations I found on Esty.



Got these little tooth picks for the sandwiches. 





My mom made little baby bottles out of white and pink chocolate and we wrapped the thank you for coming tags on them.  

What's a baby shower without a diaper cake. If you are interested in me making you a diaper cake for an up coming shower. Please email me for a quote. Carrigan2@gmail.com


Here is one I did for a Children's Book Shower


Here is my cute little niece today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment